Facebook is the world’s most used social networking service with more than 2 million active users which can be accessed from large range of devices with internet connectivity. But the now the question arises, How to delete Facebook account permanently ?
With so much of immense popularity there comes risk and it came as Cambridge Analytica data mining scandal, through which data of Facebook account users where leaked and Facebook user’s got no option except deleting their account.
In the wake of the Cambridge Analytica data mining scandal, Facebook developed more privacy features.
Steps to How to delete Facebook account permanently
- Sign in to your Facebook account from desktop (or use chrome browser in mobile and activate desktop).
- Now click the link below.
- Click on “Delete My Account“.
- Enter “password” and “captcha text“.
- Click on Ok.
- Success, you did it.
- The deletion process begins 14 days after you submit the request.
- During 14 days your account will be in deactivated state and if you want you can cancel your account deletion process.
- It may take up to 90 days to delete everything like photos, status updates and the other data stored in backup system.
If you still think that it’s not the right time to delete Facebook account then enjoy using Facebook or else you can deactivate it.
Follow The Roy Stuff for technology news & updates, gadgets, apps, games, reviews, comparisons and freebies